Confined Space Entry Low to medium risk
Aim of the course: Anyone working in confined spaces such as sewers, vessels, tanks and chambers, need a course in understanding safe confined space working. This course includes the use of a variety of safety equipment, personal protective equipment and respiratory protective equipment both in theoretical & practical manner.
Our custom built training unit allows the participant to have a practical understanding of risk assessment, permit to work system, gas monitor, tripod with winch & safety harness. Also included in the course is the importance of the top man at all times.
On completion of the course participants should be able to:
- Prepare to enter work safely in low / medium risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit low / medium risk confined spaces safely
- Use confined space equipment and tools safely including escape sets
- Follow procedures, safe systems of work and permits to work
- Deal with emergencies in low / medium risk confined spaces
Maximum number of Persons: 10
Contact Frank for further information